Saturday, November 6, 2010

Kas: I've decided,

To start a new thing... guess what its called?

"Those crazy things Kas and Heather talk about on Yahoo! Messenger..."

Sounds inneresting huh?

Its gonna be really big over in Canada...

I thought you guys could probably use this hilarity now that we're getting into the hardest part of NaNoWriMo. So, enjoy!

kasdeek: Hahaha. Yes, but i have to know what is supposed to go next... or they'll all end up riding some awkward hybrid of an elephant and chimpansee through the forest while its snowing gumdrops...
Heather Norman: wow..
kasdeek: which, while it sounds amazing, actually turns out rather sticky...
kasdeek: Trust me, i knwo.
Heather Norman: hahahahahaha
_____________________________________________
kasdeek: Well, give me back my Mojo. I know you stole it.
Heather Norman: NEVER!
Heather Norman: YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!
kasdeek: I just told facebook all about it.
kasdeek: GIVE IT BACK!!!!
Heather Norman: MUAH HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
kasdeek: I'LL SHANK YOU! DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME!
Heather Norman: I'LL SHANK YOU FIRST,!
kasdeek: OHHHHH NO!
kasdeek: YOU WILL REGRET THAT!
Heather Norman: OHHHH YES
Heather Norman: NEVER!
kasdeek: *angry face
Heather Norman: hahaha
____________________________
kasdeek: Hey! I know you!
Heather Norman: Are you sure!?
kasdeek: Oh wait... sorry wrong number.
kasdeek: Hangs up*
Heather Norman: Ohhh....
____________________________

kasdeek: Hahahaha. Its okay, i still semi-love you!
kasdeek: Jkjk
kasdeek: I love you lots like tater tots...
kasdeek: and your pretty much equal with vodka shots...
Heather Norman: hahahahahah
_______________________________

Heather Norman: so, what did you do today?
kasdeek: I took my little sister to incredible pizza
Heather Norman: hahaahahah,
Heather Norman: was the pizza incredible?
kasdeek: of course!
Heather Norman: I've never been to incredible pizza.... DOES THIS MEAN I'VE NOT TASTED THE INCREDIBLE-NESS OF PIZZA?!??!?
kasdeek: Yes. Tis a shame...
__________________________________

kasdeek: Why hello there... *Sexy man voice*
Heather Norman: Look at your man, then back at me, *sexier man voice.*
kasdeek: Sadly he's not me.
kasdeek: Im the man your man could smell like.
Heather Norman: "I'm on boat!"
kasdeek: See this pearl... its now diamonds!
Heather Norman: I'm on a horse!
kasdeek: Hahahaha.
Heather Norman: I love us.
__________________________________

kasdeek: wazzzzuuuppp!?
Heather Norman: da roof, da roof, da roof is on fi-aaah.
Heather Norman: you?
kasdeek: we dont need no water!
kasdeek: Not much, trying to plot
Heather Norman: LET IT BURN, LET IT BURN,
Heather Norman: yo.
kasdeek: hahahaha
Heather Norman: I think I love us.
kasdeek: I think i love us more.
Heather Norman: I think that's impossible.
_____________________________________________

Heather Norman: Sometimes, I pull on my cowboy hat, and act like a pirate; crowd pleaser...
__________________________________________

kasdeek: He owns like.... EVERY COLOR OF SNUGGIE!
kasdeek: Even aquamarine...
____________________________________

Heather Norman: I'm awsome.
Heather Norman: awesome*
kasdeek: no your not, dude dont lie.
Heather Norman: You're right...
Heather Norman: I'M AWESOMER!
kasdeek: your AMAZEBALLS!
Heather Norman: hahaahahahhahahahahahaah
__________________________________________

kasdeek: Skank
Heather Norman: Meanie bo beanie
kasdeek: Banana fanna fo feenie.
Heather Norman: Ice cream-y
kasdeek: Terripeeni
Heather Norman: Margaritee
kasdeek: NO!
________________________________________

kasdeek: Heather!
Heather Norman: Kass!
kasdeek: Bloody Brilliant!
Heather Norman: huh?
kasdeek: Idk, i just have really wanted to say that all day... so i did.
Heather Norman: ...
Heather Norman: okay.
__________________________

Heather Norman: oh im just talking to kas on chatzy, what about you, kas?
kasdeek: Well, i just got done talking to heather, Haha. But now im talking to you, heather.
_______________________

kasdeek: So, funny story. I just stood up to go get a drink, only to discover my foot was asleep. I fell on my face.
Heather Norman: HAHAHAAHAH!
___________________________

Alright... i think thats enough for now. Hahahaa.

Well, i hope you laughed, cause if you didn't that means you have no soul... so, good luck with that. :P

-K

4 comments:

  1. I think we should get married. :)


    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be a marriage the world will never forget!

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want you both to know that I pretty much love you. And I am coming to the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dibs on being a bridesmaid, or best man... any would be fine(;

    ReplyDelete