Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sage: What should I title thiss..


Sooooo.
I haven't written in so long. but that's okay. Because I love you all and continue to read all your posts.
Just a quick update.
I got hair extensions (XD)./ See picture above
I am officially finished my play... where the first line I said was "Fuck".
I am very tired right now as I am trying to write three different essays for different classes.
You should all check out my youtube account tomorrow night because I am adding TWO NEW SONGS that are originals, and also possibly a couple of covers.
I love you all and hope your NaNoWriMo novels are going well.
HANG IN THERE GUYS!
LLOOOVVEEEE



3 comments:

  1. I used to have hair extensions... Sigh... but not anymore. :(

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the new songs. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair, annnnnd YES YES YES YES YES!
    :):)
    Hahah, that must have been an awesome play...


    -H

    ReplyDelete