Friday, November 12, 2010

Maiah: NaNoWriMo FAIL!

It's been a long time since I've posted anything. But I swear, I've been reading everyone one of your guys' posts! Haha soo we're all good. :)

I'm pretty sure I'm the biggest slacker. This month, as you know, is NaNoWriMo. Everyone has gotten like...10,000 words. Me? Ha. I've gotten about...hmmm...zero words? Yeah. That sounds about right. In fact, (pardon my french) I haven't done shit in the past few months. And I'm sick of doing nothing. I hate feeling like I've given up. Soo...starting as soon as I can, I'm starting back up with my writing habits. Because I really miss it.

However, in the absense of my usual writing of Blood Red Rose, I've been writing a lot of poems, quotes, just a whole bunch of random stuff. Hey, it's better than nothing!

Anyways, I'll be making posts more often than I have been... Just not a ton. Hopefully soon, I'll be able to pick up with the posts and writing again. I've just been very busy, and I have so much going on right now, it's hard to concentrate.

I just wanted to let you all know I hadn't died.
Even though you probably wouldn't care. Haha just kidding. Hopefully....
Hah.

1 comment:

  1. YOU'RE NOT DEAD!!! :)

    Well... That suck-

    Juuuuust kidding.

    Glad to have you back. :)

    Good luck with getting back into the writing.

    ReplyDelete