Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Nicole: Just an update.

Just a little update since it's been over a week since I last posted. I still haven't really been writing, just planning. I'm getting more excited about it as it all grows in my head though, I've even developed my characters a bit. That's really all for now, Sarah I've read your chapters and they're amazing! I don't have time to critique them now, but I'll write one up tomorrow(:

I have a new future husband now, too (yes, I have a lot of them). This guy I work with is reallyyy cute, and today he had his sleeves rolled up. Yup. We will marry one day.

I'm gonna go watch My Name Is Earl now, byeee!

1 comment:

  1. Sleeves rolled up...mmmmm. ;)

    I might just come steal this guy.

    (And I'll email you back soon, I promise.)

    ReplyDelete