Saturday, November 27, 2010

Kas: I believe...

Its time we have another episode of "Those crazy things Kas and Heather say on Yahoo!Messenger. "

:D


Kas: Hahahaha. That is rather depressing... Im kind of hoping for it to be the zombie apocalypse though, that would make my life.
Heather: Unless, you know, you died. Then, it would be the end of your life.... until you came back.
Kas: Yes, but then i woudl get to be a zombie, which i think is totally underestimated by most people.
Heather: Hahahhahaha
Heather: As long as you didn't eat me,
Heather: we'd be just dandy.
Kas: If i have to be a zombie, you have to be a zombie.
Heather: FINE
Kas: yay.
Heather: Just be nice about it. Make sure I don't come back missing an eye, or something
Heather: Or you know, any major internal organs.
Heather: Like ... A brain
Kas: Hahahaha. You wont need them anyways...


Heather: TYPO!
Kas: WHERE!? KILL IT!!!


Kas: Your like a freaking Nazi...
Heather: GRAMMAR NAZI! I attack with big words and semi colons!
Kas: AHH!!!!!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! SAVE YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heather: MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH


Kas: hey, i know you!
Heather: Hmm.... I don't think so...
Kas: Oh, my bad...
Heather: WAIT... Do you know any Bobs ?
Kas: Yes, i do believe i know a bob....
Heather: Last name?
Kas: Shluckerman.
Heather: No no, it's spelled Shluccermen.
Kas: ohhhh...

Heather: I JUST INTRODUCED A CHAVINISTIC PIG!
Heather: It was so fun!
Kas: Hahahahaha. Uhm.. wtf?
Heather: Hahahahahahahahahah
Heather: he's a male chauvinist
Heather: just a minor character
Kas: Oh, i totally thought you meant a real pig... wow.
Heather: Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha


Kas: Dem bitches be crazy!
Heather: ?
Kas: I don't know. Hahahaha
Heather: ... fail.

Kas: Mrs. Bowman is a freaking Nazi. I want to shoot her, in the face.
Kas: Twice.
Heather: HAHAHAHAHA!

Heather: Wat happened with lover boy?
Kas: Ehh.. hes a douche. hahaha/
Heather: Whyy? haha
Kas: He didnt like my fingerstache.
Heather: Hahahhahahahahahahahahhahaha, always a valid reason.
Kas: Yep. I showed him, and he no like it, and i could never be with anyone like that...
Heather: Hahahaha, nope, definitely not... Unless you know, he was the vampire
Kas: Well, of course, vampires are allowed to have such prejudices.
Heather: of course

Kas: See... anyone who doesn't see the beauty in the 'stache' has no place in my life...

Kas: Dooo itttt!
Kas: Or i will write obscenities all over you Facebook wall!
Heather: HAHA
Heather: Okay. Fine.


Kas: HES ON A HORSE!
Heather: BUT! He ain't got no boat...
Kas: He has a tractor.!


Kas: OMG! who is that smexxy chick?
Heather: Smexxy isn't the word I would use...
Kas: SUPER SMEXXY!?

Heather: How'd you do?
Heather: And how do I bring up the paper route with boner boy?
Kas: What??
(Later in the conversation...)
Heather: But, I don't know how to approach the topic with him..?
Kas: "So.. Boner Boy, how about that weather yeaterday, eh? Alright, so I hear you'd like to get rid of your paper route, because your falling behind on boning people, and we all know thats your #1 priority these days, eh?"
Heather: HAHAHAHAH!
Kas: Perfecto!

Heather: hahaha, do you like him?
Kas: I haven't decided.
Heather: Oh?
Kas: He has many faults..
Kas: But hes a bad ass... like me.
Heather: And ?
Kas: So, i haven't decided if he has more pro's than con;s yet..
Heather: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Kas: I guess.. i could just sleep with him and then decide...
Heather: This you could do.
Kas: Hahahahahaha.

Heather: Soo... every time I read the words 'Yahoo! Messenger' in my head, I mentally pause after the exclaimation mark...
Heather: Every time..
Kas: Hahaha I scream YAHOO! in my mind... and then its just like... messenger...
Heather: Of course you do....
Heather: Just like you say, 'Saaa-WHAK-EM!'
Kas: Hahahha. Its like 'Soooo.... WACK THEM!'
Heather: I'm not surprised. You DO like to wack people.
Heather: Mainly, because you're WACKED!
Kas: Im not wacked! YOU'RE WACKED!
Heather: Well, now I feel bad.
Kas: How'd you like that highly creative comeback?
Heather: It failed


Kas: Hahaha Im making a new Episode of 'Those crazy things Kas and Heather say on Yahoo! Messenger... '
Heather: Of course you are....
Heather: Hahaha...
Heather: BANANA!
Heather: That was just for you, baby.
Kas: YAY!

^This is my life... EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

I know that just made you ROTFLYAOANIJPRLTCY! (Translation: 'Roll on the floor laughing your ass off, and now im just posting random letters to confuse you!')

:D

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment