Saturday, November 20, 2010

Kas: Questions...

1. If I was a zombie, would you still talk to me?
Yes. But if you tried to eat, I would have to stab you in the face... multiple times.

2. What is your favorite form of chocolate?
Any kind that has carmel in it. :P

3. Do you have any pets?
I have 3 cats. Halo, Baby J, and Jazzy. Halo and Jazzy are my sister's, and Baby J is mine. He's also a god... :D

Oh, and I have 2 dogs. Odie and Jewell.

And an imaginary Ninja. If you count that as a pet...

4. How often do you check Facebook?
Multiple times a day. And I tend to Like everything...

Now, tell me what you want for Christmas.

1. Kindle! Haha.
2. Jensen Ackles.
3. Money.
4. Tom Felton.
5. Laptop.
6. A published novel.
7. James McAvoy.

Somehow, I also don't think i'll be getting everythign on my list either... but someday, :)

And now, for your viewing pleasure... Jensen Ackles, Tom Felton, and James McAvoy.

I'd tap that.

-K

2 comments: