Saturday, November 20, 2010

Nat: Visiting the ghost town...

To answer your questions, Sarah (and by the way, that puppy is adorable):

1) Yes, I most definitely would still talk to you if you were a zombie.
2) Favourite form of chocolate? Any and all. (But especially from Roger's Chocolates. Mmmm.)
3) I have a puppy. He's actually like 7, but I still call him a puppy. He's a border collie German shepherd cross, and his name is Bandit.
4) At least once a day, if not more.

I don't really know what I want for Christmas yet. But I guess here's a few things:

-Clothes
-Money
-A job
-A vacation
-To finish my NaNoWriMo novel and get it published (I'm reallly far behind...)

I'm on vacation right now, and it's a lot of fun, but very cold and snowy. I had a snowball fight with my family this morning - it was awesome.

I miss hearing from you girls all the time. Start posting more often! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment