Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sarah: I'm back baby!

So...I uploaded a video of my novel onto facebook (and spammed all you SAAWAKM-ers who friended me, don't worry). And...if this works out, It'll be right under this too.

Now that I've made that and I feel like I have enough of the story in my head, I'm going to start. I planned on doing NaNoWriMo, but only for 20,000 words instead of 50,000. Now, I think I might have to lower it again (since I started so late), but who knows? With my creative juices flowing the way they are now, it might be such a thing that I will write it all in two weeks!


But, sadly, no writing tonight for me tonight. I'm under strict instruction from my mom and half a dozen friends to go to bed early tonight, due to my impending sinus infection. I also am about to get drugged up on NyQuil. I'm gonna sleep like a baby tonight...

(:

Let me know what you think of the video. I can't stop watching it!


8 comments:

  1. OH. MY. GOD!
    Sarah. That was amazing.
    I don't even have words for how awesome that was...

    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOuuuuu! That was intense! (Even the second time!)
    I can't wait to read it!
    Also, could you make one for me?
    I'd be eternally grateful!

    Ned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can probably make one for you! You'd need to type up what you'd want it to say and what type of pictures you'd like...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou!

    Sweet, alright, I'll come up with something tomorrow, m'kay?

    Ned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, I think I'm gonna try to make it on my own... Wish me luck.

    Ned.

    ReplyDelete