Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Kas: Uhm...

So, as we all know NaNoWriMo started yesterday, and i got around 1,000 words written on Shifters, before realizing that it just wasnt working. So... I've decided that im going to switch back to Malkini for NaNo, even though im really not sure where that story is going anymore...

So, I have about 5 1/2 hours until i have to get off my computer, which means i have 5 1/2 hours to work out this storyline and get as much of it written as possible. I of all people know that the biggest mistake in NaNoWriMo is to fall too far behind... Its what happened last year.

Anyways, Im turning off my Internet, and hopefully i'll get this figured out quick, so i cant get to writing.

I'll update you guys before i get off, to let you know how i did.

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment