Saturday, November 6, 2010

Kas: This JUST happened.

if you havent't read my post before this, read that first!

Heather Norman: Good. Now, I SHANK YOU!
Heather Norman: WITH MY KNIFE!
Heather Norman: MUAH HAHAHAHAHAAH
kasdeek: Deflected!
kasdeek: Counter-attack!
Heather Norman: ... nothing personal
Heather Norman: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
kasdeek: I taze you... with my taser!
Heather Norman: BLOCK!
Heather Norman: NOOOO
Heather Norman: The batteries died Kassy pants, it no work
Heather Norman: You fail
kasdeek: Elbow to face,
kasdeek: very effective
Heather Norman: BLOCKED!
Heather Norman: knee to groin. Because... YOU BE MAN
kasdeek: BLOCK!
Heather Norman: HAhahah!
kasdeek: I has to protect my manhood!
Heather Norman: PUNCH TO FACE!
kasdeek: stumbles backward and into a large hole....
kasdeek: BUT!
kasdeek: its really a p[ortal to Narnia! SUCK ON THAT SHMEATHER!
kasdeek: Ohp. And you cant come! Aslan says so.
Heather Norman: I JUMPS AFTER YOU!
Heather Norman: AND LAND ON YOU
Heather Norman: TO CUSHION the fall!
kasdeek: Hole spits you back out.
Heather Norman: NOPE!
kasdeek: but i keep going... because kas < than heather
kasdeek: i meant to oput kas is grather than
Heather Norman: HAHAHA
Heather Norman: I WIN!
kasdeek: Nope!
Heather Norman: YES
Heather Norman: ASLAN PROPOSED TO ME!
Heather Norman: Suck it.
kasdeek: Ewww.... Beastiality? REALLY Shmeather? REALLY!?
kasdeek: Nasttyyy
Heather Norman: hahaha, I didn't say I said yes...
Heather Norman is typing...
kasdeek: Sureeeeeeee

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment