Sunday, November 7, 2010

Nicole: Smoke & Mirrors

Love can be magic... but sometimes, magic can just be an illusion.

Emmersyn Page is content with living in Coldgrove. She lives with her eccentric father, gets straight A's in all of her classes and has plenty of friends. Her life's wonderful and completely normal. Well, that is until he moves down the street.

The boy next door is a terrible description for Cameron Lanthon. He's cocky, infuriating... and hot. Emmy feels a strange draw to him, and finds herself coming back for more even when she's irritated.

Her sixteenth birthday is fast approaching, but so is something else. Something dark that could very well be the end of it all.

*

I told myself I wasn't going to tell you guys too much about my story, but I started writing the synopsis and liked it, deal with it(;. This story was supposed to be a re-do of Ripped, but it's turning out to be something completely different that I'm loving.

I've decided not to worry about NaNoWriMo since I'm a week late, but that doesn't really matter. I've gone back to the old ways and've brought two little notebooks. I already have heaps of research set out, and I wrote my prologue last night:D.

Anyway, that's all for now. Oh and Nat (Ashton) I'm sending you an email and by the time you read this it should be sent(:. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment