Sunday, November 7, 2010

Kas: I might be going,

Tattoo crazy. Hahahaha. So far, i want five... well, maybe.

There are only two that I know for sure im getting. One with my two sisters... It says Follow me, I'll follow you in cursive writing with my older sisters birthday in Roman Numerals above it, and my younger sisters birthday in roman numeral below. That one is going on my left shoudler, and im getting it in three months.

And then im getting a Harry Potter one, it says...

We must try
not to
sink
beneath
our
anguish,
but battle on.
and its going on my right shoulder blade...
Now, if SAAWAKM continueds on for a long time, ill most likely get a tattoo for it too... and the one i liek best would be to get Its a life of words, on my left wrist, and the get and a love of adventure... on my right. Yeah, i stole whoever created that's quote. :P Hahaha.
Or, i'll jsut get the word SAAWAKM on the back of my neck. :P
I also really love Amor vincit omnia, which means Lover conquers all. And i would love to have Live the life you have imagined… on the side of my foot.
But, i think that might be too much, and i dont know if ill change my mind... so those wont be for a while, but im definately getting the sisters one and the HP one. :P
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment