Friday, November 5, 2010

Kas: I am saddddddd. :(

So, im extremely dissapointed in myself. As today is day 5 of NaNoWriMo, i officially have started over. So my word count... is zero.

Sigh.

But, its friday, which mean i have then next 72 hours to catch up.... Ha.

But, i can do it. I have to figure out more of the plot, because i have completely changed it, again. But, i really think this is the best version yet. So, hopefully i cans tick to this one. Oh, and im sorry, but i cant tell you guys about it...

It seems like, i always start a story really excited, but once i start telling peopl about it, i kind of burn out. So im keeping this one under wraps for a while, just until i get back on my feet.

But, i will still e doing NaNo, that is only if i can catch up soon. So, im going to work on this all night, and hopefully get something written, if that happens, ill make a post. :P

-K

2 comments:

  1. I know EXACTLY what you mean!!
    Hence, why I haven't told anyone one what I am doing, yet. :)
    Hahahaha.



    -H

    ReplyDelete