Monday, October 3, 2011

Heather: The australopithicus, and other human species',

Are currently taking over my life.

No ifs ands or buts. Ancient history is out to get me.

Speaking of subjects out to get me, so is math. But math can go die in a hole somewhere where no one will ever find its body. Because math is mean.

And, yeah. I check SAAWAKM at least five times for every hour I'm on the computer. It's sad when no one says anything.

-H

EDIT - I'm feeling proud:

Emily-Ginger Cavin: hey you around?
heatherrnormann: Nope.
Emily-Ginger Cavin: can you help me real quick plz?
heatherrnormann: EVIL VIRUS! EVIL VIRUS! EVIL VIRUS! EVILLLLL!
Emily-Ginger Cavin: hmm i dont think so, i always keep my antivirus up to date
heatherrnormann: Ya'huh. I know you're just saying that, EVIL VIRUS.
Emily-Ginger Cavin: ?
Emily-Ginger Cavin: my best friend challenged me to find 3 people that are smarter than me.. can you pleaseee take this iq test for me real quick? http://iqtest1338.com/?id=296c49739be6126c
heatherrnormann: I KNEW IT! DEFILER!
heatherrnormann: EVIL!
heatherrnormann: VILE
heatherrnormann: VIRUS
heatherrnormann: THING!
heatherrnormann: RAAAWR!
Emily-Ginger Cavin is typing...
Emily-Ginger Cavin: thank you soo much!
heatherrnormann: I EAT YOU FOR DINNER!
heatherrnormann: Muah ahahahahahahaahha!

... Don't you be virus-ing me! >:D

3 comments:

  1. I apologize. I've been trying my hardest to remove it but every time I do a different email of mine gets it. STUPID INTERNET.

    Ned.

    SORRY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, don't worry about it. I find it fun.

    But good luck getting rid of it! :)

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Niceeee, guys xD!
    -Cori

    ReplyDelete