Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Kamie: Quick Question!

Hey all, just wanted to say that I'm glad to see so many people posting again! It looks like the day idea has worked out! Just wanted to give a quick update and I have a question even though it isn't my day!
Update: Well, my update's pretty simple actually. I'm sore, and I hate Physics with a passion. This Halloween I'm dressing up as a pirate with a big circle skirt and everything. Meanwhile I'm pitching ideas to my Junior class representatives for us Junior's senior prom. We're hoping to make it a masquerade(sp?) ball! This year they're trying to get prom as a black tie formal which would be just as fun. I'm going to my Homecoming dance this Saturday with my best friend Lilli who's practically my sister, and Friday night is the Homecoming football game where us band geeks (like myself) gets to freeze themselves to death while playing a brass instrument in the cold and wearing ridiculous band outfits.
Update on my book ideas. I've already talked about my NaNo book, so that's covered, and I'm highly excited for that! I have a new book idea about Greek mythology, which is one of my favorite mythologies to study. I'm not sure about what I exactly want it to be about but I just wanted to throw that out there. Oh, and as a side note I'm reading the Iliad by Homer for some light reading. I love Homer's books! :D
Question: Okay, so here's my question... What is OSAAWAKM? I read somebody posting about it and have no idea what it's about... if you don't mind telling me. :) Thanks!
~Kamiella Maze

4 comments:

  1. OSAAWAKMS is where we post OUR SAAWAKM STORIES. lol. Basically we got annoyed at the terms and conditions of sites for posting original stories and how some of them claim your writing, and some want something from you, it all just very annoying so we made a blog that only us SAAWAKM girls post our stories.

    I don't know if you'll be able to see it but I'm sure KAS will help you out with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... Hold on I'll see if I cn invite you to it. You should get an email asking if you want to join it soon...

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay! Thanks for adding me I got it! :D

    ReplyDelete