Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sage: Hiatus much?

I know I know I know. But today is my day SO HAHAHAAH.

So I would love if you first all watched this video I made this week. I know that Ashton and Emily have already seen it, but still. It's the new song I wrote....about Emily Prentiss... from Criminal Minds. I HAVE NO LIFEE. gah.

And I'm doing well in school, but I think my math teacher may want to do more than just math with me... SOS.

enjoy my pretties <3


i love and miss you all so terribly much. oh and for all those criminal minds lovers THE NEXT ONE ISN'T UNTIL NOVEMBER 2ND. excuse me while I go cry in the corner.

SENDING LOVE AND HAPPINESS :):):):):):

xx Sagie

1 comment:

  1. That was amazing!

    And, 'And I'm doing well in school, but I think my math teacher may want to do more than just math with me... SOS.' <-- Kind of made me laugh. :D

    -H

    ReplyDelete