Monday, October 24, 2011

Nat: A Little More About NaNoWriMo

See, Kas? I told you I wouldn't forget to post. And I didn't. :)

So, I have a very very very basic outline for my NaNo story that I'm planning to write (yay!). I was going to use an old story that I'd been writing for a while but then I read this. In other news, I got an email from my local NaNo ML or whatever they're called, and they told me to go outside and crunch some crunchy fall leaves. So I did.




Oh! You're wondering what my NaNo novel is about? Oh. Well, I guess I could tell you kind of a basic outline, though it doesn't have a synopsis yet.

It's about a 12 year old foster child named Katherine "Katy" Fenshaw. Basically, Katy is horribly bullied at school, she has no friends, and she hates the family she lives with. She attempts to run away, and in the process she finds a special place in the forest that she claims as her own. There, Katy can escape into her imagination. She also meets a boy there, a boy named Henrie who she quickly becomes friends with.

That's as far as I've gotten...any ideas would be welcome for making my outline better. :)

I hope my post was sufficient. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment