Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Kas: Ladies...

This is ridiculous.

Our posts are getting farther and farther apart.

If we don't get to posting, SAAWAKM isn't going to get any better.

Therefore, I have a new idea.

So, we've tried getting everyone to post updates, or just everyone changing SAAWAKM to their homepage and lots of other ways to get us all posting, but nothing has worked so far.

So... I think we should try assigning days for everyone, kind of like we tried with the YouTube?

Basically, everyone has a day of the week, a few days i'm sure will have more than one person, since there are 9 of us and only 7 days of the week.

Each person must update on their day, which is why we will all be able to pick our day. That way you can pick the day you will most likely have time to post. If someone has already chosen the day you wanted, you can still choose it as well, everyone could post on Thurs. for all I care, as long as there is at least 1 post a week from everyone.

It's also okay to post on a day other than the day you pick, but you need to post once a week. No ones weeks go exactly as planned, so if you have to post on Thurs. instead of Friday, it's fine.

These posts can be just updates, or writing-centered. Or anything else, really.

I really want to hear all your plans for NaNo this year. :P

So... I, obviously, pick Wednesday. Comment on this post with whatever day you choose, and we'll start with the posts immediately, so if you pick Wednesday, you post today. :D

-K

8 comments:

  1. I choose Monday! If anyone else picks Monday, I will hunt them down. Just kidding. ;)

    ~Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friday, I think.

    -H

    P.S. If the rest of you don't pick a day... I will hunt you down. Don't think I'm kidding. I'm meaner than Ash.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahhahahaha, I pick... Saturday. <3
    -Emilie.

    I believe this will work just preachily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if I could commit to a day right now. I haven't even been able to get on. I've tried to post a few times but I keep getting distracted or having to do so much other stuff. Today I'm home sick and am now doing double homework... I can try to pick a day but I'm uncertain about myself. Especially since I now have a fully loaded schedule... I guess... I guess I could try for Sundays... I might have to update randomly though... However, I will try to do it once a week. Sorry. :/
    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I CALL THURSDAY.

    -Sage

    ReplyDelete
  6. HURRY UP AND UPDATE, SAGE! :D

    -H

    ... Isn't this exciting? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I CALL SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!
    -Cori (or, as I'm for some reason known as at school, the Drag Queen).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, never mind...It was taken. Dx! lol.
    -Cori

    ReplyDelete