Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Nicole: No dayyyy

Haha, so I've been away for so long that I didn't get a day! So, I decided I'd just update you guys anyway. It was pretty tough for me to decide whether or not I should do Nanowrimo this year, but I'm thinking I will give it a shot. I might quit half way through or something though because November is end of year 11, exam prep, exams and then the end of school for the yearrrr! It'll at least make me start my new idea anyway.

And it's about witches and magiccc! Pretty much an old idea of mine re-vamped. And it's gonna be kewl! I have a bit of a dilemma though... but I'll post about it on OSAAWAKMS and if anyone can help me it would be very appreciated.

I also decided to be a witch for halloween just for shits and giggles :D Are you guys in America really that into it? We're not really but my friends birthday falls on the Halloween weekend so she's having a joint costume and birthday party. It's gonna be funnn! What are you guys going as for Halloween?

2 comments: