Thursday, October 27, 2011

Heather: Best Night.

Last night was amazing.
And when Ned said they were better live, she wasn't kidding. At all. They are fucking amazing (excuse my language). Honestly, I don't think there's ever been a band less autotuned than Mumford & Sons, because they're fucking brilliant.
Last night just made me love them so much more, though I don't know how I could, they've been my favourite for a long time, but I do.
I can't even really describe it.
It was just so wonderful. (I feel dramatic, but I'm really impressed, and happy).
My favourite songs of the night, just to match Ned's, haha:
Awake My Soul ( definitely one of the best at my concert too).
The Cave.
Winter Winds.
And their new song, Hopeless Wanderer. I loved it so much.
THEY PLAYED SIX NEW SONGS!
I'm still reeling.
-H

No comments:

Post a Comment