Sunday, October 30, 2011

Nat: Some Questions & Answers

*Feel free to answer any/all of these questions. Please and thank you.*

Question 1: If you were trapped on an island and could have only one CD, which one would it be??
Answer 1: This is a hard fricking question, especially because my musical tastes change all the time. Possibly Me Vs. Gravity, Allstar Weekend, or Once More with Feeling.

Question 2: Which name do you prefer for a 13-year-old boy with brown hair and blue eyes -Heath or Henrie?
Answer 2: I'm not gonna answer this one, because I actually want your opinions.

Question 3: Did you know that there are only 2 days until November 1st???
Answer 3: AAAHH!!!

Question 4: What are you all being for Halloween?
Answer 5: I'm gonna be Peter Pan. :)

K, enough with the questions.
I'm starting to think that I'm absolutely insane for deciding to do NaNo this year. Would you like to see what my schedule looks like for November? No? I didn't think so. But it's absolutely ridiculous. I'm not counting on winning this time...

I FINALLY got Criminal Minds Season 5. It only took 3 weeks to come in to the store. So now I can go back to obsessing over how attractive Matthew Gray Gubler is. But my newest celebrity that I've been fangirling over - Logan Lerman. Mmmm..

Question 5: Who's your (current) celebrity crush?
Answer: Matthew Gray Gubler, Logan Lerman, Bo Burnham. ;)

Okay, I'm gonna go to bed now. I'll post tomorrow because I have to.

<3

3 comments:

  1. 1. If it was today... Mumford and Sons. My favourites change very frequently, but they've been # 1 for a while now.
    2. Henrie and Heath are two VERY different names in my opinion. Henrie is very smart, sweet, geek. And Heath is very... bad boy.
    3. YES.
    4. I am going to be a needle in a hay stack.
    5. Currently... uhm... Damian McGinty or uhm... Jensen Ackles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henrie!
    Not that Heath is a bad name, but whenever I read it, I sound it out as the beginning of my name, before realizing its the other way, and it bugs me.
    I'm way too lazy to answer the rest.
    -H

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) The Silent Force, hands down haha. Though I don't see how I would be able to LISTEN to the CD...But that's irrelevant! lol.
    2) Heath. 'Nuff said.
    3) GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
    4) Didn't dress up. I went as myself, which I'm sure is terrifying enough. ;)
    5) To be honest...No idea. xD!
    -Cori

    ReplyDelete