Sunday, October 23, 2011

Ned. Whoops.

So, I missed my day yesterday... but I am really sick, so please forgive me. lol.

Enough about that though, because no one want to hear me complain about how horrible being sick is. I'm sure you know.

Obviously NaNoWriMo is coming up, like you all already know. I'd like to take you back to when I first started SAAWAKM I was working on a story called Blue Moon. Well, that was the best thing ever and I'm writing more.

Okay, so an update on that coming up soon... Like before next Saturday. <3

Uhm... soo... yeah that's it for now.

Love yah. -Ned.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear you're sick! Hope you feel better!

    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sort-of-kind-of remember Blue Moon. Hahaha. But I'm sure once you remind me a little, i'll remember it all. :P

    -K

    ReplyDelete