Sunday, October 2, 2011

Kas: Should really be working on her college homework that is due tomorrow.

So... Where. Is. Everyone.


I know you all check SAAWAKM everyday, or every other day. I had a mini-heart attack when I realized it's been more than a week since someone posted on here... I do believe that's a record. Not a good record, either. So, we all really need to make an effort to post more... there are nine of us. Which means we should at least have a few posts a week.

So, from now on, I think that if you check SAAWAKM, you should also post. I don't even care if it's about writing anymore, just tell us about your day, or your week, whatever. Just POST.

If we don't get back into the groove of things, I'm scared our periods of not posting are just going to get longer and longer. So.. POST! :D

Anyways, so whats been happening with me?

Well, I've been really busy with school and college... Actually, I have a paper due in my Comp. 1 class tomorrow, which is what I should be doing right now. But, oh well. It can wait.

High School has become extremely boring, as my Senior schedule is very easy... Teacher's aid, Mentoring (Which I usually skip with one of my friends and go get breakfast), College Algebra (Which isn't really very hard at all, there's just a lot of work.), and Chorus (Which is just a complete blow off class that I only took because it was the only elective i hadn't taken that didn't require me to do any actual work.) So, yeah, very boring,

My college classes are also pretty easy. But I'm still fighting with my procrastination problem... this post is a perfect example.

I've been going on a lot of College Tours lately, trying to decide which college to go to next year. I have decided that I'm going to do a double major in Biological Anthropology and English with a focus in Creative Writing. I think I'm leaning more towards OU (The University of Oklahoma) Just because it's the best college in OK, and it's close enough to my family that I won't miss them too terribly much and I can just drive down to see them whenever.

As for writing, Heather and I really just haven't been on long enough at the same time to get anything done. But, I do want to change that.

Something you guys didn't know about me? I have to plan out my weeks beforehand, or else I go crazy and freak out thinking that I'm forgetting to do something important. I literally plan out what I'll be doing, at what time and what time i'll be finished, every single day of the week.

So, on my schedule, I've left everyday this week (excluding Mon. and Thurs. as I'll be on college tours) after 5 o'clock for writing. So, Heather, try to be on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday at 6 your time and I should be on as well. Oh, and I have almost all day Saturday. :P We really need to finish writing this novel!

Anyways, I don't think there is anything else to tell you guys... BUT! Whenever your read this, I expect all of you to go and write an update post for yourself. It doesn't need to be as long as this one, or it can be longer if you want, but I want to know what you guys are up to! :P

-K

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! Sorry I haven't posted lately. High school is crazy...
    Anyway, I've been looking up different colleges that have good creative writing courses. Do you know of any?
    -Cori

    ReplyDelete