Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ned. Mumford and Sons.

Mumford and Sons was actually the most amazing, most beautiful thing I've ever seen and heard. They are like ten million times better live, and trust me, I didn't think it was possible either, but they are.

So... I know its not my day, but I'm posting anyway so tough.

The lighting, was gorgeous. I'm seriously stunned.
The cinematography was AMAZING. Considering it was all live, thats pretty intense.
(In case your wondering they had a screen above the stage...)
The music... well like I said before I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't heard it myself, but they are like ten times better live. That's saying a lot considering they were ALREADY my FAVOURITE band ever.

By far my favourite songs they preformed tonight were

Winter Winds
Little Lion Man
Awake my Soul (Best song of the night.)
The Cave.

AND There were ALL THESE NEW SONGS. They were AMAZING but I can't for the life of me remember names... sorry.

So yeah. I'm speechless. (and not just because I have no voice left...)

1 comment:

  1. I think my favorite songs by them are Little Lion Man and The Cave. You are so lucky... but you already know that! :)
    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete