Sunday, October 23, 2011

Kamie: So much to say!

Hey all! Long time no talk! As for Kassidy and Heather I do have a skype. I'll find a way to give it to you all sometime! :)

Let's see, for starters let's do a recap. It's been a while since I've posted but I've been on here watching for a while! :D I have recently started ballet again. I haven't done ballet in almost four years, so that was a wake-up call for me when I realized how unstretched I am! xD Oh well, I'll get back into it again! NaNoWriMo's almost here! Everybody should add me as a friend! Well... except Cori since we're already friends on there! xD My username's arĂ¯a_dakota_carter. Before I get into my writing ideas I'm going to talk more about what's been going on.

Because I've been doing so much, it's hard for me to make time for everything so lately I've had to drop piano lessons, so I'm learning it all on my own right now... It sucks but I have to say no to something. I'm still taking tenor saxophone lessons, and that's very fun! :) Um... as for other extracurriculars... well that includes ballet.

Okay onto my writing ideas. So for NaNo this year I'm going to be writing a fantasy/romance about Fae! I use some of my friend's idea like getting a notebook and putting all my ideas in there. I'm about 20 pages in right now, which I'm pleased about. I have decided to name it: Coraza: Fatal. I love mythologies and fantasies, so I'm pleased to be writing about a modern time outlook on faeries and be able to put my own twist on it. :) I also love making up new worlds so it's fun figuring out what Coraza's going to be like! :) I'm really excited to start writing about it, I am literally counting the days for NaNo to start! I can't believe this is going to be my second year on it! Time has flown.

Other random news includes me being able to get the iPhone 4s! I'm so excited! :D I think it'll be awesome! :D It should be here in about 3 days. :) So, how have you all been? It's been forever since I've said anything so I just wanted to see how you all were! By the way Sage, awesome song you wrote! :)

Yours truly!
-Kamie

No comments:

Post a Comment