Sunday, October 30, 2011

Kamie: NaNoWriMo!

OH MY GOODNESS! NaNoWriMo is just around the corner! I CAN'T WAIT! I'm so excited, though I'm not sure how much time I'm going to be able to put into it.

So what's been going on? What about with me? I just got Kirby Dreamland for the Wii, which is awesome! :D Right now I have an RC soda right now! And mini reese's peanut butter cups which make it YUMMY! I have a whole lot of homework, but it shouldn't be too bad. I do hate IDs though... I've gotten really into NaNo again and am on some of the forums now! Mostly the Roleplaying one! I love RPing! :) I've been fighting allergies recently and they are getting highly annoying, but what can I do? I've decided what I'm going to be doing for the talent show and am pleased on how it's coming out! :D Um... Last night was my Homecoming Dance... And I'm not really into dances normally but last night was a lot of fun! The most fun I've had in a while shockingly. Yeah, so that's about it I believe... If I remember anything else I'll post again later! :D
Stay well!
-Kamiella Maze

No comments:

Post a Comment