Thursday, October 27, 2011

Kas: Newww Schtuff.

So, first off, I would like to say that there have been 15+ posts in the last 7 days, so yeah I think this just just proves that ALL MY IDEAS ALWAYS WORK AND I'M ALWAYS RIGHT AND I SHOULD OWN THE FREAKING WORLD. Agreed?
Anyways, I'm only making this post because I'm procrastinating from 3 things.
1. A paper I have to write for my Comp. 1 class that is due on Monday. I'm sure I'll get around to it... Sunday night sounds like a pretty legit guess.
2. A paper I have to write for my U.S. History class that is due on Nov. 17th. It's more complicated though... reasearch and all that jazz, I'll probably make most of it up though, since we don't have to site it.
3. A new story. Now, no freaking out, I'm still planning on working with Heather on Silver for Nano. That is, if she ever talks to me again! :( Haha. But, I was in college on Monday, and an idea for a new story just kind of... hit me. It started off completely new, but then the pieces started fitting perfectly into the old Malkini/Shifters plotline that I had, so It's going to be a sort of twisted version of those. I wrote a few pages of notes on it (in terrible, scribbly handwriting) while I was in class, and so now i'm just sort of building on that.
I will give you a little info on it now, though.
It' a dystopian.
It has a lot of parallels to the Holocaust and Hitler.
It's set in a world where most of the technology we have now has been forgotten in the pursuit of survival, as there have been many wars and peoples piorities have shifted a lot.
There are other things i could tell you, but they pertain more to the plot and not just the book in general. And I think I want to keep those details a secret for a while, but if i get far enough tonight, i may write a blurb for you guys. If not, i'll attempt to do it tomorrow.
Anyways, I guess I should get to plotting and figuring out my details, huh?
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment