Monday, October 3, 2011

Nat: so...much...stress...

Hello ladies! Long time, no see.

As Kas suggested, this is an update post on what I've been doing for the last little while.

Personal Stuff
- My mom and stepdad got married last Saturday. The pictures are on Facebook, some of you may have seen them. I was the maid of honour, and the whole day was just really beautiful. ;)


Schoolwork: I have a Math 30 test, a Bio 30 test, and an English essay to write tomorrow.


Theatre Stuff: My whole life consists of theatre/drama-related things this year. Here, have a list:





  1. The Velveteen Rabbit - My school is putting on this production at the end of November. I am assistant directing, assistant set designing, and acting in the show. My set design blueprints are also due tomorrow, and scale drawings are due Thursday...Yikes. I'm going to be playing Timothy the Lion in the show! XD



  2. I Never Saw Another Butterfly - My school got invited to perform in the Scotland Fringe Festival next summer, so I auditioned and I made it in. So, I'm travelling to SCOTLAND! I am soooo excited!



  3. Theatre Club - I get to see 6 professional theatre shows this year. The next show we're going to is Rocky Horror!!


Hooray for Drama!

Recent Obsessions: Criminal Minds (mostly just Matthew Gray Gubler); Disney music; my new white iPhone; peppermint tea.

So that's my life right now. :)
I miss you ladies, post more!

3 comments:

  1. @ 2, That's super amazing and I'm jealous!

    At the rest, haha, sounds busy, but awesome. :)

    Good job!

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off I want to say, I'll either post when I'm done reading tonight or tomorrow once my life calm's down.

    That's awesome! It sounds like you've been having a good time! By the way, I don't think we're friends on facebook! Congrats to you mom and stepdad, hope they're happy!

    You'll defintely have to post pictures of your trip to Scotland! I agree with Heather! I am completely jealous! However, you deserve it so have fun! :)

    I love Disney music! ^>^ And how do you like the white iPhone? I'm looking into getting one, and I've been asking people what they think of it before I buy it.

    Glad to hear life's well! ^>^

    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duuuuuuuude. My Dad just got married to my stepmom. WEIIIIIIIIRRRD.

    Ned.

    ReplyDelete