Thursday, October 20, 2011

Nat: Posting when it isn't my day...

Hi girls,

I know it isn't my day to post, but it's been far too long since I've updated so I figured I should say HI!

I also want to talk about my plans for NaNoWriMo this year. For a long time, I was dead set against doing it this year because I have soooo much going on in November. But I watched a video yesterday that kind of made up my mind. The video basically said, "Even if you don't reach 50000, if you only reach 10000, that is 10000 words more than you would have written normally," and that is very true. I haven't decided which story I'm using yet, but I should probably decide, hey? I've only got 11 days left to plan...

Also - what are you all dressing up as for Halloween? Or are you dressing up? I don't know what I'm gonna be yet...Let me know what you're being, cuz I desperately need some ideas...

Alright, I'm still going to post on Monday, so I'll talk to you then!

2 comments:

  1. I am going as a pirate! Well, it says pirate beauty but I dunno about that part of it! xD It's cool! It has the big ring skirt and everything! :)
    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm nt dressing up, I'm taking my little sister trick or treating, because i'm lame like that. :D

    -K

    ReplyDelete