Saturday, October 29, 2011

Ned. Loving iiiiit.

I'm so excited! I think you guys picked the perfect number!

In case you're wondering the winning number was number three, and I'm gonna be super busy this week planning and writing because NANOWRIMO STARTS TUESDAY! Ugh.

Alright, so number three was "Stairs."

A story about a family that moves into a mansion and the youngest daughter who is eight named Bravery drags her older sister, Ember to explore. They find a secret world down this set of stairs.

And before you say its like Narnia its not. The secret world is like a second home. They go back and forth between the two worlds throughout half of the book. <3

Okay, I'll have more for you guys later!

Love yah, -Ned.

4 comments:

  1. I like it!
    But it kind of reminds me of Coraline, not Narnia...
    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I kind of get a Coraline feeling from this too. But, it could be totally different since this is all i've heard. But this summary does sound like Coraline...

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, haha its not like a second house... its like a Narnian type world, its just not similar to the Narnia plot.

    -Ned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, I get it. Sounds cool! :)

    -H

    ReplyDelete