Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Cori: Finished my drawing!



Does it look okay? It's a close up of my MC's eye (from Skin Deep), complete with an eyelid, an eyebrow, and hair. xD!

Anyway...On my way here to SAAWAKM, I nearly typed in blogpot instead blogspot =D! That could've been a complete disaster, haha.

I finally figured out a beginning to chapter one in Skin Deep. Before, I was starting it all wrong, but I've got it all written down. Now all I need to do is finish the chapter, edit it, perhaps rewrite it, and then post it up on inkpop =D!

By the way...Ned, could you NOT mention inkpop on Facebook? My parents disapprove of me sharing my work online, so that would be bad and I probably wouldn't be allowed to be on here either if they found out. So don't mention inkpop; my mom checks my book of faces every night.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! lol.
    Sorry. :/

    Anyhoot can't wait to read Skin Deep!
    -Ned.

    ReplyDelete