Saturday, January 14, 2012

Cori tried Nutella for the first time!

It was awesome. So was my very first Monster - the red Assault kind xD! I've been hanging out with my friends a lot; during exam week, we get to leave school early. The schedule is basically: get to school, do one exam, do another, and then leave. On Wednesday I got out at 9:40 and walked to my friend Amanda's house.
We're not allowed to walk, but whatever, right? We DID get a ride part of the way there, though - my friend Taryn stuck her head out one of the windows and was like, "What the hell are you guys doing?! Get in the car!"
Speaking of going to Amanda's house...She has a video camera. So does my friend Miah. So as soon as I make a Youtube account, you're going to have quite a few videos on your hands. Pretty awesome, right?

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Now I get to look at both Heather and your face!!!
    -Ned.

    ReplyDelete