Monday, January 16, 2012

Ned: A weird, confusing idea.

Hello hello pretty people<3

Right, so remember when we were all going to write something together? Like a group thing?
I was really excited for that and then as Kas put it "that idea kind of fizzled out." :(

So anyway, I was thinking about that, and then, I sort of came up with an idea to organize it so it doesn't fizzle out.

What if we had like a basic setting. Small town, high school, then we all came up with our own character.

It could be anything from super rich b*tch, to quiet nerdy girl. The point is to make them as original as possible though, so if they are based on a cliché, make sure they have some sort of secrets and stuff that makes them a little different.

Once we all had a character and knew all the basics about who they were we could show them to everyone else and figure out who would be friends with who and who would hate who. The story would sort of be like... gossip girl? Like a whole lot of drama fun. <3 lol. Did that make sense?

Then if we want we can add supernatural, or scifi, or whatever into the story to make it more interesting to write.

So yeah. I hope that made sense to all of you.

Comment if you wanna do it, I think it will be a lot of fun. <3

-Ned.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds super cool. I wish everyone had a gmail and could meet on at the same time. Then I'd suggest one huge group chat between each other... that would be so confusingly fun... would it be written as every chapter a new point of view? That's how I picture it. Anyways, I love the idea! :)

    ReplyDelete