Saturday, January 7, 2012

Nicole: Yep, I really suck.

I think I've been MIA for more than a month and I'm really sorry. I did have an excuse because of exams, and then it was Christmas madness, but then a lot of it was laziness. Another reason is I've had a complete lack of motivation and inspiration to write for a long time now, and then I come on here and it makes me feel cruddy because I haven't been writing.

I haven't even been reading lately. I don't think I've read a book just for myself and not for school in over a year, which is pretty sad. So now I'm trying to change that! I haven't had any real fresh ideas for writing, but I've thought of an interesting character. And as far as reading goes, I really want to read The Hunger Games before it comes out in the movies, for whoever's already read it: is it good?

I have a few new current obsessions too: collecting movies, I've recently started watching Community and I love it, I've been watching The Secret Circle and American Horror Story. As far as updates, that's about it! I really hope I get more motivated, it's just been hard to even find time lately because I've been working so much... boo.

5 comments:

  1. Hi! You're baaaack!
    And, I liked the Hunger Games a lot... Until the end.
    To me, it felt like the author kind of just gave up- and it shows. Especially in the epilogue. But overall, I think you'll like them.
    Hi again!
    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're back! <3<3<3
    I loved- adored the hunger games right up until the end. I HATED the end.
    It was an awful ending to a wonderful series.
    -Ned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only read book one of the Hunger Games, and three chapters of the second book xD! It got boring after a while, in my opinion. But that's my opinion - I'm an extremely picky reader.
    Anyway...YOU'RE BACK! YAY!

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adored the Hunger Games, even the ending. :)
    I think you'll love them, don't listen to Heather or Ned. ;)

    -Nat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! You're not dead!
    And i loved the Hunger games, but I wasn't too happy with the ending. But it is definately the best series i read last year. :)

    -K

    ReplyDelete