Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Maiah: UMMMM YEAH HI

Hellllllllllloooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
Wow. I haven't been on here in a really long time.
Some of you might have thought I died or something, or like went away to China for three years or ya know...something like that. But no.
I haven't been on in so long or posted at all because I've been going through a lot the past year and I've just been trying to recover from a lot of things. I don't want to bore you by making a big list of excuses as to why I haven't been on. The only important thing is that I'm back now!
As for my writing and all that.... um yeah I haven't been doing a lot of that. I've been writing poems though! And I even wrote a song! That's pretty much all I have done within pretty much the past year...hahaha...sad.
Well I'll update you guys later. Hopefully I'll be able to post some of my writing. :)
Bye!

3 comments:

  1. My mouth literally dropped open when i saw your name. But I'm so excited you're back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY, MAIAH IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete