Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Cori: My plot is fitting together perfectly now.

The plot for Caged, I mean - not Skin Deep. I've been working out some of the finer points and now it's extremely complex, which is good in my opinion. I'll have things to keep driving the story forward with, unlike some of the simple plots that simply die out after a while (cough cough, TWILIGHT SAGA, cough cough).
Anyway, Caged is now kind of creepy and super sad. I'm not sure how the 'sad' element happened, since when the idea for my novel first popped into my head - I was like, almost twelve - it was just going to be a ton of fighting and stuff haha.
Now some characters are dying, there's a bit of romance, abuse and tons of racism (as in actual races, humans and demons)...It's a little strange, how as I got older the plot has gotten deeper and sadder.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to hear that things- writing wise- are working out.
    <3<3<3
    -Ned

    ReplyDelete