Saturday, January 21, 2012

Cori: I know, I know, I haven't been posting...

I just haven't felt like blogging lately. In fact, I haven't felt like doing ANYTHING lately. So there - no excuses, no long stories, just: I didn't feel like getting on. Don't feel like I forgot about you guys or something.
I haven't been writing lately. To be honest, I haven't since my teacher was talking about different jobs, and went on to say that being a writer is a complete waste of time, and that everyone who tries to be one is going to be a bum in life.
So, there. I posted.

4 comments:

  1. Your teacher sounds like a b.i.t.c.h

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe everyone who sucks at writing...

    But you don't, so no worries.

    No matter what she says, the best thing you can do in life is pursue your dreams until they come true. Too many people give up at the half-way point. Don't be one of them.

    :)

    And write!

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been writing =D! More than usual, actually. TAKE THAT, RETARDED SUBSTITUTE TEACHER!

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete