Sunday, January 15, 2012

Heather: Hehehe...

So, I want to write a short story.
I've wanted to for a while, and Ned's writing of one kind of made me want to do it even more! Haha.
I'm going to be crazy busy over the next week, as I have exams coming up, a project worth 30% of my mark, and a play that I'll be putting on Thursday through Sunday. After school every day (for dress rehearsals) except Thursday and Friday, when I won't even be at school, from 5 to 10:30 I'll be at the theatre too. So, since there seems to be no time to work on Silver, I figured I could write/plot the short story backstage and give myself something to do, haha.
But... I don't know what to do. What I've all but decided on though, is that I'd like to do something where I take a historic event, and rewrite how it came to be, you know? For example, I read one like that about Cleopatra on inkpop, and after she was killed the snake had just been planted on her.
And, that's about it.
Maybe we should do a short story challenge?
-H

3 comments:

  1. I loved writing the short story. It only took a day to write! lol.
    <3<3<3
    You should all read it because I super proud of it. <<Shameless promotion.

    Anyhoot- I like the idea of it being a challenge.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it!
    I just didn't have time to critique it. :(
    But I will!

    -H

    ReplyDelete