Friday, January 6, 2012

Ned: Update

Pulled 'Let's Just Pretend' down from inkpop.
I still believe Inkpop is a wonderful site, but I'm thinking its more of a place you put first drafts after they have been completed. That way you can write a second draft with help. It was just annoying that people kept telling me that they couldn't see my story going anywhere when I know exactly where its going.
I found myself, in the last two days going over and over the first two chapters without being able to move on. Ugh! It was very frustrating. So, for now I'll keep it offline. If any of you would still like to read it, comment and I'll email it to you.
Sounds good?
Kay awesome.
-Ned.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry! I know how that is...The first comment I ever got for Caged was "I don't get it."
    What wasn't to get?!
    Then, another subtly told me that they really hated my story because it "has horrible grammar, and pretty much no plot."
    Uh, no...? I ALWAYS make sure my grammar is flawless.

    ReplyDelete