Thursday, January 5, 2012

Cori has named the fish!

I have officially dubbed the blue one Jackalavembella. Once, I had a blue fish whose name was that, and when he died nobody wanted to throw him out because his bowl was all icky and the water was getting dirty. So we left him there for about three months.
During that time, he eventually turned black. Then, during the second month, he turned gray. During the third month he turned white, and then his eyes melted out =D! After that we finally flushed him down the toilet - it was disgusting. x)
So in honor of my blue fish, I shall name OUR blue fish Jackalavembella. The red one is named Chester, because I used to name my Mexican jumping beans that, and because that's the name of my old music teacher (he's dead now). The yellow one is Riku.
Awesome, right? xD

2 comments:

  1. So awesome! Ohmygod, Cori everyone else died. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? Dx! They need to be resurrected, just like you were!

    ReplyDelete