Saturday, January 14, 2012

Heather: But Secretly Kas.

I'm back!
And now, Kas came up with an idea for themes in the videos that I really liked, and obviously she did too, but she needs to help her sister with something, so she asked me to post for her.
So, the idea is basically :
Kasdee K: What if each week we pick some form of writing, a quote or a poem or a song, and then each interpret it in our own way. It would be a lot of fun to see the differences in everyone's videos. It could just be one week, or we could do it a few times...
^^ Word for word what she said. I like it. Do you like it? :O

-H

4 comments:

  1. I like it. :)
    Although I think that could maybe just be one or two themes, not every week or it might start to get boring..

    -Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Nat, I like the idea, but not for every week, yeah?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you notice the second part ammended the 'every week' thing. She fixed it before she even said it, haha. ;)

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that'd be a lot of fun! Love the idea! :)

    ReplyDelete