Thursday, January 12, 2012

Ned: Cori made me Sick.

Lols, I kid. I don't think you can get sick over the internet.
But I have like an awful cold at the moment. :(

Oh the plus side, I was watching tv the other day- and I was like "OHMYGOD! I COULD TOTALLY USE THIS IN UNWANTED!" And than my mother was like... "Fringe?"
and I was like "Noooooo- Uhm- Something else."
Cause I'd zoned out and had been thinking about sewers... lol. <
So anyway I instantly got on the computer and started writing!

I also got a new camera for boxing day so I'll probably randomly be making videos. lol.
Ash- I loved your videos, they were cool. The writing one was super sweet.

Uhm... I don't know what else to say.
-Emilie.

Edit.
By the way, I'm sooooo happy you're all back! I think now all we need is something super cool.
I think we should do another video thing. (addicted to filmmaking.)

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA, I MADE YOU SICK!!!!
    Anyway...I don't know if I have a video camera. Maybe Zack (little bro) has one, or Max (big bro)...I could steal--err, borrow one of them for a bit and make a weird video with some friends xD!

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete