Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sage: Back from the dead...

I know I KNOW I SUCK BECAUSE I AM SO MIA WTF....

But I've been working on a script with Ned as I know she told you. I'm just posting to update you on what's going on, you know, the hip-haps.

Okay, so I have exams starting in a couple weeks so just know that I'm going to be MIA again, BUT I WILL RETURN WITH GUSTA AFTER.

Especially since I'm going to be all done with school as soon as the exams are done. Yes, you heard me correctly (read me correctly?) I have the second semester off.... to have surgery and work BUT NEVERMIND THAT JUST NOW.

I love you all soo much. Talk soon!

-Sagie

1 comment:

  1. You know, for some reason everyone is randomly coming back and posting again. But hey, it's not like I'm complaining xD!

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete