Monday, January 30, 2012

Kamie: Death and Youtube

So I'm going through a lot at the time. My brother just passed away on Saturday which has been difficult for me. along with my terrible sickness and my terrible load of homework and exams. Slowly I'm getting through with all of that and am working on calming down my schedule some more.

Um, I've had a new book/writing idea and have been working through it. I'm also thinking about posting a poem that expresses how I've felt after my brother's death. It's called Dreamlike Death ((I believe it's not by me at the second)).

I honestly can't wait to do the whole Youtube thing. I think it'll be fun, and I've always wanted to do a vlog thing. I'm pretty sure most of you know it, but if you have a webcam feel free to add me on Skype. Just let me know if you'd ever want to. I'm slowly getting through with everything and I'm sorry I haven't been on lately, I'll slowly be on more and more each day. I'll post more about my writing pieces and everything later.

Best Wishes
~Kamiella Maze

5 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your brother. If you ever need to talk, Sage and I are always hear for you.
    -Ned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ned. That means a lot to me. I'm going through a lot right now. Hope all is well for you and Sage. :)

      -Kamie

      Delete
  2. I am so sorry for your loss.

    I know that might not seem like much, and I've never had a loss to compare, but if you ever need to talk, I'm here for you, and I'll listen whenever you need to talk.

    I hope things get easier for you soon.

    If you need a break, don't hesitate to take one: just remember we're here for you.

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Heather. It seems like a lot trust me, after the week I've had just a simple sorry or even act of compassion like yours, Ned's, and Sage's makes my day right now. I don't know if I want a break if anything it helps and drives me to get on more just so that I can, sadly enough, escape. I really want to do the video for this week, I just don't know the info for the youtube account. I can't wait to do that honestly, I've always wanted to do a vlog before.

    Thanks everybody for everything. You guys are so amazing, kind, funny, and intelligent I'm blessed to be apart of this. Thank you, Cori for asking me to be allowed in here, and to everyone else for allowing me in. :)

    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really sorry, kelvi. :(
    But, you're welcome for asking you to be part of this. Ralven va.

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete