Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Cori: SAAWAKM LOOKS AMAZING!

Yay, somebody added the "Contact Us" page for me! I think we should all add our separate emails, just in case; if you don't want to, that's fine too haha.

But oh my God, Ned...YOU DID AN AMAZING JOB ON THE NEW LOOK! IT LOOKS TOTALLY AWESOME! I love it, and I'm super glad that you'll be posting a ton with me xD!

Anyway...I drew an eye about half an hour ago, and I wanted to show you guys how it turned out. What do you think? I think it looks cool, lol.



Do you like it? =D! There's a few mistakes, like the slight bump in the middle-center of the eye, at the top, but I can fix them all with an eraser and my art pens and pencils. So...yeah. Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. The eye looks great! You're really talented. I still wanna see your perverted birthday card... lol.

    I'm so glad you like the look. I was worried at first. Its a pretty big change. -- I made the contact page, lol. <3 I also made a facebook page that you can 'like us' on. <3
    I'm thinking about adding twitter. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I "liked" us on FB last night haha.
    And, thanks! I'll be drawing more of the eye soon, so more of that will be posted later on.
    I love the new look, though. And our "contact us" page. xD

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete