Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Kas: Silver

Hey ladies, long time no talk.

Sorry I've been MIA, but college is hard.

So, I'm just making this post to update you all a little on whats going on with me. I'm in my second semester of college, and i changed my major to History. My three month anniversary with Travis is February 6th. Uhm... there sin't too much else going on, i'm just trying to keep up with all my school work at the moment.

Also, Heather and I have finally begun the editing on Silver. Today is the first day we're doing it, so wish us luck on that. Hopefully we'll get it done without any long breaks this time.

I hope you're all happy and doing well. I'm going to try to post more often.

-K  

2 comments:

  1. What was your major before? How is History, though? I've always liked history...just not Native Americans or America in general, because that's literally the only thing they've ever taught us in Ohio. Blech. I'd like to learn about, I don't know, Japanese history at least...that's always fascinating.
    6th? Weird...my anniversary with my girlfriend is on the 6th, too...xD!
    I'm glad you've started editing! Good luck on that, editing is hard and boring.

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete
  2. My major was Anthropology before. And yeah, its medieval history, so like ancient rome, sparta, greece, etc.

    Well happy anniversary to you too, then.

    -K

    ReplyDelete