Monday, February 4, 2013

Cori: Popularity

So, I recently joined this writing website that's basically invitation only (you have to be referred, and then you have to have permission to actually get in)...which was a big ego-boost...and it's really cool. Most people on there are Twilight addicts, but I can deal - I met this girl who hates it as much as I do, which is really refreshing.

What's really awesome, though, is the fact that a lot of people like my writing. Enough to ask me to get a banner made so they can feature Caged on their main page. Which is another huge ego-boost.

I'm so popular. xD

And arrogant, apparently.

So, that's really all I wanted to say...Caged is partly finished when it comes to editing (I keep finding little mistakes here and there, blech), I've soft of...ish...started to write the sequel, which now has two chapters, and I've been stressing out about getting that banner made. Oh, and I've been giving out dubious dating advice (my friend's boyfriend dumped her because she didn't want him to beat up this one dude, which I think is totally justified - the guy apologized a ton for what he said)...dubious, because I have commitment issues and although I was once in a three-year relationship, I'm really not the best person to go to when you're having relationship problems.

Speaking of relationships...my girlfriend and I are having our anniversary on the 6th as well, Kas. Four months, baby! Woo! And not a single argument yet. (Which is shocking, because I've usually fought with them by the second week.)

Okay. I think I'm going to bed (I'm really not), because I'm exhausted (which really doesn't matter, because I'm not going to sleep). Night, everyone! (I'm such a liar. xD!)

No comments:

Post a Comment