Saturday, March 23, 2013

Kamie: Well... I guess I follow Rachel!!! Lol!

Haha! Irony of the fact that I decided to get on here and post a day after Rachel and we're in the same town, along with on the same Spring Break! Woooo! Spring Break! I have so much homework to do over this break that I'm not sure how refreshing it's going to be yet. I honestly don't know what drove me to get on here, but I've been thinking a lot on my writing, and how it's been dying, yet I love it so much to just let it die. I became really inspired today, and of all days, is a super busy day for me. Woot, for business! The sad part of it all is that I haven't talked to any of you (besides Rachel who(m)(?) I see everyday at school) in forever. That includes Cori! I've been super busy, so this is my way of saying an extreme apology to all of you. Well, I don't have that much to say, except for the fact that I really need to get back on writing. It's refreshing for me and helps me in so many ways. Also I miss hearing from all of y'all.

-Kamiella Maze

1 comment:

  1. Love spring break. So much fun.
    I'm so happy that you've been writing again...gah, it's awesome. I'm happy that we've been talking a lot more lately, too. :)

    ReplyDelete