Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Heather: Curious.

It's been a long time.
6 posts so far this year, and now it's May.  There's nine of us here (supposedly, and if my mental math isn't totally off[scratch that, it's eleven apparently]) and we've all just faded. I see most of you on facebook (hell, I practically live on facebook) but we don't even talk, at least not usually (even Kas and I have been infrequent of late). (Mutual fault here, no blame being laid, just a statement.)
I just thought I would check back. I haven't been on here in forever and I'd like to say that even if you don't check here very often or don't feel like posting, or we haven't talked in forever, you guys are always going to be incredibly important to me. Life catches up with us: we can't always be bored teenagers with all their time to dedicate toward writing and posting like crazy and I get that and maybe SAAWAKM is done forever. But I still like about you all pretty much everyday. Because this blog helped me to grow and it helped my writing to grow and I got to meet and be friends with all of you and for that, I am so happy.
I'm not really sure if anyone will read this post, but if you do, please comment that you're here.
I'm not really sure what I'm going to do, if I'm going to be lazy and never try to revive this place, or if I'm going to start posting again, but I miss what we have had with this blog -- and all of you too.
Maybe you guys aren't having the same issue, but I've begun to feel that my writing is going the way of the blog: I never seem to have time or energy, ideas are harder to come by: but I love writing and despite this slump I won't give it up, which I think is what really brought me here. This blog is taking its last breath and we can either perform CPR or leave it to die.
This was much more depressing than intended, but I think the message has gotten across. What do those of you that still come here think?
I miss you all!

-H

2 comments:

  1. AHHHH I MISS YOU ALL!!!! I'll make a new post soon, and I really haven't been on to check recently until you invited me to the Facebook group, but I'm glad you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here too, I check this site so often, aha. XD I miss you guys like crazy. I was thinking of suggesting a total overhaul, like new look and everything, but I don't know who'd be up for that? XD -- Ned.

    ReplyDelete