Thursday, May 16, 2013

Ned: I think its time to call me Emilie XD

Not that I don't love Ned, I really do, but I started calling myself that years ago, when I was in that paranoid age where if people knew my real name they'd track me down and like, drown me or something aha. So yes, I'll probably be calling myself Emilie from now on.

But I miss you guys like crazy and I know we all sort of drifted apart and maybe one day when we're all sitting around the camp fire I'll share the story of what got in the way of my coming on here, but I can say now that its finally over and I don't have to worry about it anymore. I will say the month coming up is going to be hectic with exams and summatives, I'm willing to put in the effort to revive this place. <3 nbsp="" p="">
I agree with Nicole though, for some reason starting fresh, a new site, a new look, maybe even a new name, seems like it would do us some good. It would feel more official to me.

I regret to say that without you guys pushing me to keep writing my writing has all but stopped and that was one of the reasons I started stalking this place again, I want to keep writing and to talk about it with y'all.

I miss you like crazy, I hope you guys feel the same? 

5 comments:

  1. WOOOOHOOO! Glad you're back Emilie! If anyone else would like to make a new blog, just let us know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appreciatе thіs post. Let me try it οut.


    Fеel free to visit my homepаge salbe gegen hämorrhoiden

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog wіth my faceboоκ group?
    Τhere's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thank you

    My webpage :: please click the following website

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do nοt know ωhether іt's just me or if everyone else encountering issues with your website. It looks like some of the text within your posts are running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too? This might be a issue with my web browser because I've
    had thіs happen befoгe. Appreciate it

    Visit my blοg; cellulitee.De :: empowher.com ::

    ReplyDelete